Sunday, August 11, 2019

segundo actividad de ingles agosto


CIRCLE THE CORRECT SENTENCE
encierre la oracion correcta

A) You have be my friend since school.

B)   Maria has be my friend since school.
C)   Maria has been my friend since school.



A)   The teacher have had a meeting.
B)   The teachers has had meeting.
C)   The teachers have had a meeting.



A)   Mario has ate a salad.
B)  MArio has eaten a salad.
C)  MArio have eaten a salad.


                      A)   I has thought about you.
                  B)     I have thought about you.
                  C)     I have think about you.

1                                 
CHANGE THE SENTENCE FROM PRESENT TO PAST
cambie la oracion a pasado

1.    PRESENT:Carla is my best friend.
PAST: ………………………………………………………………………

2.    PRESENT: Timoteo and Luis are brothers.
Past: …………………………………………………………………..

3.    PRESENT: Debora has two dogs.
PAST: ………………………………………………………………………

4.    Present: I arrive to Quito at 3 pm
Past: …………………………………………………………………………


repase la table de verbos regulares






PRESENT
PAST
PARTICIPLE
1.    PLAY
PLAYED
PLAYED
2.    CRY
CRIED
CRIED
3.    DENY
DENIED
DENIED
4.    STUDY
STUDIED
STUDIED
5.    NEED
NEEDED
NEEDED
6.    LISTEN
LISTENED
LISTENED
7.    CALL
CALLED
CALLED
8.    JUMP
JUMPED
JUMPED








No comments:

Post a Comment